March 9, 2010
Window Cathedral Ingredients:
4 envelopes knox gelatine
1 cup cold water
1 cup pineapple juice
1 big can carnation or alpine evap
1 can milkmaid
1 can nestle cream.
2 packs jellyace
sugar to taste
Window Cathedral Procedures:
1. Dissolve gelatine in 1 cup cold water.
2. Cook over low fire, simmer, and keep stirring.
3. Add pineapple juice, evaporated milk, milkmaid and nestle cream.
4. Sugar to taste.
5. Let cool then place in the fridge until thickened.
6. Cut jellyace into small pieces, pour into thickened gelatine mixture and place in mold or pan.