March 3, 2010
Turbo Spareribs Ingredients:
1 kilo pork back ribs
1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 cup soy sauce
juice from 1/4 kilo calamansi
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup tomato catsup
Sauce: soy sauce, calamansi juice, siling labuyo (chili pepper)
Turbo Spareribs Procedures:
1. Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
2. Place the pork ribs in a thick plastic bag. Pour in the marinade and make sure the pork is well coated with it. Secure the plastic bag and check that there are no leaks.
3. Set aside for an hour or longer.
4. Drain the ribs then arrange on a turbo broiler rack. Cook at 260C for 1 hour or until tender.
5. Slice and serve garnished with sliced tomatoes.
6. Prepare a dipping sauce by combining soy sauce, calamansi juice, and siling labuyo. Serve with baked ribs.