March 3, 2010
Tequila Combo Ingredients:
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1/2 kilo beef, sliced thinly
1 bay leaf
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
3 lemons, halved lengthwise then sliced
1/4 cup chopped parsley or spring onions
Tequila Combo Procedures:
1. Heat the butter the saute garlic and onions.
2. Add beef and bay leaf. Stir-fry until beef is tender. Season with some salt and pepper.
3. Add lemon juice and simmer for 4 minutes.
4. Add lemon slices and simmer for another minute.
5. Stir in parley or spring onions.
6. Serve with tequila.