March 9, 2010
Stuffed Oysters Ingredients:
30 pieces oysters
2 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1 teaspoom chopped siling labuyo (chili pepper)
1/2 cup chopped bamboo shoots
1 tablespoon chopped celery
2 tablespoon chopped spring onions
1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 cup flour
Stuffed Oysters Procedures:
1. Shuck the oyster. Wash and clean the shells. Set aside both meat and shells.
2. Heat oil in a pan then saute garlic, onions, mushrooms, chili pepper, bamboo shoos, and celery.
3. Transfer to a bowl and add the oysters, spring onions, pepper and salt. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs then add the flour. Mix until you form a soft dough.
5. Wrap each oyster in a piece of dough then stuff into the cleaned shells.
6. Arrange the stuffed shells on a baking tray. Bake in a preheated oven until done, about 15 minutes.