March 3, 2010
Spicy Stuffed Squid Ingredients:
8 pieces medium squid
2 tablespoons calamansi juice
1 teaspoon chopped siling labuyo (chili pepper)
1 tablespoon cubed ginger
2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
4 fresh ripe tomatoes, diced
salt and pepper to taste
Spicy Stuffed Squid Procedures:
1. Clean the squid well then marinate them in a mixture of calamansi juice, salt, pepper and siling labuyo for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine ginger, onions, and tomatoes. Season with some salt and pepper.
3. Stuff the mixture into the squids. Secure ends with toothpick.
4. Grill the stuffed squid until done, basting regularly with the remaining marinade.
5. Serve with a dip of soy sauce, siling labuyo, and chopped onions.