March 3, 2010
Spicy Chicken Wings Ingredients:
3/4 kilo chicken wings
1 cup vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
salt to taste
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 tablespoons ground pepper
oil for frying
2 eggs, slightly beaten
Spicy Chicken Wings Procedures:
1. Beaten the chicken in a mixture of vinegar, garlic, and some vinegar, and some salt for 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, chili powder, and ground pepper. You can also substitute with a pack of prepared breading mix.
3. Preheat oil in a frying pan.
4. Dip the chicken wings in beaten eggs then coat with the flour mixture.
5. Fry in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
6. Serve with a sauce of mayonnaise mixed with catsup.