August 7, 2008
SOTANGHON GUISADO INGREDIENTS
1 pack sotanghon noodles, cut into shorter portions
1 small onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 cup shrimps, peeled
1/4 kilo chicken, cooked and shredded
1/4 kilo liempo, cooked and cut into small pieces
1/4 cup shrimp juice
2 cups chicken broth
pepper to taste
chopped green onion for garnishing
oil for sautèing
SOTANGHON GUISADO PROCEDURES
1. Soak noodles in 1 cup chicken broth. (Reserve another cup of the broth for later use.)
2. Saute garlic until brown. Set aside. Saute onion. Add shrimps, chicken and pork.
3. Pour in shrimp juice and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour in the remaining chicken broth and allow to boil.
4. Add sotanghon. Mix well and season with patis and pepper.
5. Garnish with chopped green onions before serving.