March 9, 2010
Sisig Tuna Ingredients:
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1/4 kilo tuna meat, cut into cubes
1 bay leaf
1/2 cup chopped siling haba (finger chili)
1/2 teaspoon siling labuyo (chili pepper)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup chopped spring onions
4 pieces calamansi
Sisig Tuna Procedures:
1. Heat the butter in a pan then saute garlic and onions.
2. Add tuna and bay leaf. Stir-fry until tuna is cooked.
3. Add siling haba and labuyo.
4. Transfer mixture to a serving plate or bowl. Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Garnish with spring onions and serve with calamansi.