March 9, 2010
Seafood Curry Ingredients:
2 tablespoon oil
4 tablespoons chopped garlic
6 tablespoons chopped onions
1 tablespoon ginger strips
8 pieces medium squid, sliced into rings
10 pieces medium shrimps, peeled
2 cups mussels, shucked
1 cup kakang gata (coconut cream)
1/2 cup water
1 potato, cubed
1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup drained pineapple chunks
1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
Seafood Curry Procedures:
1. In a pan, heat the oil then saute the garlic, onions, and ginger.
2. Add the seafood and stir-fry for a minute.
3. Pour in coconut cream and water.
4. Add potatoes and cook until tender.
5. Add curry powder, salt and pepper then simmer for a few minutes.
6. Add pineapple and red bell pepper. cook until heated through.