October 22, 2009
1 1 / 2 cup sticky rice, minced
1 / 2 cup flour
2 1 / 2 cup white sugar
4 cup milk (coconut 3), first squeeze
3 cups purple, mashed
2 cans condensed milk
Food color (violet, egg, yellow)
1. Mix all ingredients except food color and purple.Place in blender and divide into three parts.
2. At one point, add the purple and violet color to food.
3. The second part, add the egg yellow food color.
4. Do not enter any color in the third section. Keep the white section.
5. Place banana leaves on a baking pan and coat it with oil or butter. Pour the first part with ube. Cover with latsa or cheese cloth and steam for 30 minutes or until it is cooked. Pour the second part on top of the ube and cook again for 30 minutes.
6. Last add the third part and steam again for 30 minutes until it is cooked.
7. Sprinkle with latik over before slicing. It is best served with tinusta and sweet coconut.