June 12, 2010
2 tbsps cooking oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 small onions, minced
1 thumb-size ginger, minced
5 small tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/4 kilo pork liempo, boiled and diced
1 1/2 cups pork lungs, cleaned, boiled and diced
1 banana heart (Butuan variety) sliced and sap removed
2 chicken cubes, dissolved in
1 cup water
3 pcs lemon grass, root pounded and leaves tied in a knot
3/4 cup vinegar, combined with
1 cup pork blood
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 k pork liver, diced
1 pc jalapeno chili
1. Remove the sap of banana heart by rubbing it with salt and then squeeze. Rinse in tap water and squeeze dry. Set aside.
2. Heat cooking oil and sauce garlic, onion, ginger and tomatoes.
3. Add cooked meat ingredients, banana heart, broth and lemon grass.
4. Pour in vinegar-blood mixture without stirring. Cover and let boil.
5. Season with salt.
6. Add liver and chili.
7. Simmer for about 5 minutes more.