November 20, 2008
PUTO SECO INGREDIENTS
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
4 cups cornstarch
1 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking powder
PUTO SECO PROCEDURES
1. Preheat oven to 375degrees F.
2. Grease the cookie sheets.
3. In a bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until well-blended and smooth.
4. Beat the eggs. One egg at a time.
5. Stir in a cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking powder until well-blended.
6. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until the puto seco becomes lights brown.
8. Allow to cool before serving.