May 29, 2010
Pork Binagoongan Ingredients:
1/2 k. pork pigue, cubed
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 head garlic, minced
1 medium-size onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
3/4 cup bagoong (raw), market-bought
3 pcs. green finger pepper (siling panigang)
1 cup coconut cream (first extract)
1/2 cup sugar
Pork Binagoongan Procedures:
1. Heat oil and saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add the pork and cook until the meat turns white.
3. Add the bagoong and simmer until the bagoong is cooked and athe meat tender. This will take about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Add the coconut cream, followed by the finger pepper. Allow to simmer for another 10minutes.
5. Add the sugar and the bell peppers. Allow to simmer for another 4 minutes.