August 26, 2015
PORK AND PORK LIVER ADOBO INGREDIENTS
¼ kilogram pork
¼ kilogram pork liver
1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons onion, sliced
¼ tablespoon, ground pepper
30 ml soy sauce
40 ml vinegar
40 ml edible oil
PORK AND PORK LIVER ADOBO PROCEDURE
1. Slice pork meat and pork liver, with the latter sliced more thinly (about 1 cm width).
2. Prepare pan over medium heat.
3. Sauté garlic in oil.
4. Add pork meat, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour in vinegar and season with garlic and MSG.
6. Cover and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally.
7. When sauce has almost completely evaporated, add pork liver.
8. Stir until mixture dries up and meat turns reddish-brown in color.
9. Add soy sauce, ground pepper, and onion.
10. Lower the heat.
11. Season mixture to taste.
12. Stir occasionally until soy sauce dries up.
13. Continue cooking for about 3 more minutes, then remove from heat.
ESTIMATED COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES