May 29, 2010
Pocherong Guisado Ingredients:
1 k. pork
1 cup tomato sauce
1 head garlic, minced
1 small onion, sliced
1 can pork and beans, store-bought
2 tbsps. cooking oil
2 tbsps. patis
3 pcs. bananas (saba variety)
2 pcs. eggplants, sliced
1/4 k. Baguio beans, each bean sliced in two
1 small camote, peeled then sliced
1/2 head cabbage
2 heads pechay
Pocherong Guisado Procedures:
1. Heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add the tomato sauce and season with patis.
3. Put the pork in and allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
4. Add the camote and the saba. Allow to simmer some more.
5. Add the eggplants and the Baguio beans>
6. Add the cabbage and the pechay and allow to simmer for 5 minutes more. Serve immediately.