March 3, 2010
Pinoy Siomai Ingredients:
1 cup finely chopped shrimps
1/4 cup ground pork
1 cup finely chopped singkamas
1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions
2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 egg, beaten
salt and pepper to taste
1 pack siomai wrappers
Pinoy Siomao Procedures:
1. In a bowl, combine the shrimps, ground pork, singkamas, spring onions, onions, soy sauce, and beaten egg. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Put 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture on each siomai wrapper and shape into siomai.
3. Arrange siomai in a steamer. Brush the tops with oil.
4. Steam until done. about 30 minutes.
5. Serve with a dipping sauce of soy sauce and calamansi juice.