April 28, 2010
Pininyahang Manok Ingredients:
3/4 kilo chicken breast fillet
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 small can pineapple tidbits
2 large cloves garlic (minced)
1 medium white onion (minced)
1 huge green bell pepper (diced)
1/4 cup butter
1 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tsp. salt
Pininyahang Manok Procedures:
1. Prepare medium size pan or wok in medium temperature. Melt butter then add garlic and onion. Sauté for two minutes then add chicken.
2. Fry the chicken with garlic and onion until the chicken becomes a little brown. Add pineapple tidbits then sauté them all together for two minutes.
3. Then add the Carnation evaporated milk and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Add pepper, salt and sugar. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes until it thickens.
4. And lastly add green bell pepper and close the stove after adding it.
5. Mix it all together then serve hot.