March 3, 2010
Pinaupong Manok sa Palayok Ingredients:
1 whole dressed chicken
salt, pepper, and MSG to taste
1 tablespoon star anise
1 bundle lemon grass
Pinaupong Manok sa Palayok Procedures:
1. Rub the chicken inside and out with salt, pepper and MSG.
2. Insert star anise and lemon grass into the cavity of the chicken.
3. Wrap the chicken with banana leaves. Place inside the palayok (clay pot).
4. Put the pot over medium heat and cook for about 45 minutes or until done.
5. Chop the cooked chicken and serve with your favorite sawsawan.