March 3, 2010
Pinapaitang Kambing Ingredients:
1 1/2 kilos goat innards (combination of intestines, stomach, and liver)
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
4 tablespoons chopped onions
4 tablespoons ginger strips
1/2 teaspoon chopped siling labuyo (chili pepper)
2 tablespoons chopped siling haba (finger chili)
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup pespes (goat intestinal juice)
8 cups water
6 pieces calamansi
Pinapaitang Kambing Procedures:
1. Clean the goat innards thoroughly.
2. cook the innards in salted water until tender. Drain and reserve the broth.
3. Cut the goat innards into cubes.
4. Heat oil in a pan then saute garlic, onion, ginger, and goat meat.
5. Add reserved broth and bring to a boil.
6. Add siling labuyo and haba. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Gradually add enough pespes based on your taste.
8. Add water as needed.
9. Serve hot with calamansi juice.