March 3, 2010
1 1/2 kilos liempo (pork belly), cut into 2 1/2-inch cubes
2 tablespoons salt
1. Sprinkle the salt all over the pork.
2. Preheat a pan over low heat the put the meat. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Cover the pan when the meat starts to give off oil. Stir every 10 minutes.
4. Let the meat boil in its own until the skin is dark brown and most of its fat has melted.
5. Drain on paper towels and serve with your favorate dipping sauce (like catsup with hot sauce or vinegar with chili pepper)