April 27, 2010
250 gms Roast Goat Skin (boiled till tender, cut into small pieces)
250 gms roast goat meat cut into cubes
100 gms Large Intestines (cleaned, boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) boiled heart (boiled till tender and cut into small pieces) goat tripe (cleaned and boiled till tender cut into cubes) liver (boiled and cut into cubes) kidneys (boiled and cut into cubes) pancreas (boiled and cut into cubes)
1/4 cup Bile (gives the bitter taste)
2 packs Knorr Tamarind Soup base mix (from Asian Shops)
2 Liters beef stock
1 clove garlic minced
2 onions chopped
3 tablespoons fresh ginger
minced birds eye chilli, 3 pcs-crushed
2 pcs green chilli
salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp oil
ginger powder, optional
sage or rosemary, optional
1. Heat oil in a large pot.
2. Fry ginger until brown followed by garlic.
3. Add in onions, and fry till semi-transparent.
4. Pour in goat meat, goat skin, heart, intestines and tripe.
5. Add some salt and pepper. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
6. Add the beef stock and tamarind Soup Mix. Bring to a boil. Then, stir in kidneys, liver and pancreas.
7. Add BILE 1 tablespoon at a time until tastes suits your taste.
8. Add salt and pepper.
9. Lastly, add in the chillis. Bring to a boil and serve while hot.