September 26, 2008
1 k. galapong malagkit (glutinous rice dough)
1 coconut, meat grated
1/2 k. sugar
water for cooking
sesame seeds, toasted
1. Divide the galapong into several portions, depending on the size of serving you desire.
2. Roll each portion into a ball and flatten to make a tongue-like shape.
3. Boil some water. While the water is boiling, drop each of the galapong portions. It is cooked when it surfaces.
4. Remove each cooked portion. Allow to cool.
5. Dredge in grated coconut and sprinkle with sugar mixed with toasted sesame seeds before serving.