August 25, 2010
Ohong Guisado Ingredients:
1 kilo fresh mushrooms
1/4 kilo pork, sliced into strips
1/4 kilo shrimps, shelled and deveined
1 tsp. garlic, chopped
1 tbsp. onion sliced
2 tbsps. cooking oil
2 tsps. guinamos (Visayan shrimp paste)
1 tbsp. oyster sauce
1 big patola (loofah gourd), sliced
salt to taste
fish sauce to taste
Ohong Guisado Procedures:
1. Heat oil in a pan and saute the garlic and the onion.
2. Add the shrimp, pork, bagoong and oyster sauce.
3. Add the mushrooms and continue to saute until tender.
4. Add some water and follow with patola.
5. Season with salt before serving.