November 9, 2009
NILAGANG BAKA INGREDIENTS:
2 lbs beef ( cut into cubes about 1-1/2 inches)
6 pcs potatoes (cubed, as big as the beef slices)
1 bundle Pechay (bok-choy) (cut in halves)
1 small cabbage (quartered)
3 tbsp vegetable oil
8 cloves garlic (mince)
6 medium onions (quartered)
3 tbsp fish sauce
12 pcs black peppercorns
10 cups water
2 cubes beef broth cubes
salt & pepper to taste
NILAGANG BAKA PROCEDURES:
1. In a big pot, heat oil and saute garlic and onions.
2. Add beef, peppercorn, broth cubes, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil until the beef is very tender.
3. Add potatoes and continue cooking until tender.
4. Add cabbage and pechay, do not overcooked the vegetables.
5. Remove from heat. Serve while hot with rice.