March 9, 2013
Malunggay Corn Soup Ingredients:
2 cups white corn, shredded
1 glove garlic, minced
1 small onion, chopped
3 cups water
1 pc small patola sliced
1 cup malunggay leaves
Salt and pepper to taste
Malunggay Corn Soup Procedures:
1. Saute the garlic and onion.
2. Add water and bring to a boil.
3. Add the shredded corn and continuously stir until cooked.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. When cooked, add patola and malunggay leaves.
6. Simmer for few more minutes until patola is tender.