July 17, 2008
Macaroni Soup Ingredients:
1/2 cup elbow macaroni
1 cup cooked and diced chicken meat
1/2 cup cook3ed and diced chicken giblets
6 cups chicken broth
1 onion, sliced
2 clove garlic, minced
2 stalks green onions, minced
1/2 cup milk
1/8 tsp ground white pepper
salt to taste
oil for sauteing
Macaroni Soup Procedures:
1. Saute garlic and onion in a saucepan until light brown.
2. Add diced chicken and giblets. Season with patis and salt to taste. Saute for another 5 minutes.
3. Pour in chicken stock and allow to boil. Add macaroni and boil again. Cover the saucepan and reduce heat.
4. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally until the macaroni is done. Stir in milk and sprinkle ground white pepper.
5. Remove from heat. Garnish with green onions before serving.