November 6, 2009
LUMPIA NGOYONG INGREDIENTS
½ k shredded coconut ubod
1/k ground pork
½ k shrimps (shelled) and chopped
½ c onions
¼ c garlic
1 tbsp. ngoyong powder
50 pcs. Lumpia wrapper
2 c cornstarch
2 c flour (all purpose flour) 2 eggs
½ gallon oil
1 tbsp. ginisa mix
water enough for a pour better
LUMPIA NGOYONG PROCEDURES:
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Saute garlic, in all and add ginisa mix then the onions
3. Add meat. Shrimps and a little salt.
4. Add 1 cup water to cook the meat
5. When meat is cooked add the shredded ubod. Stir to mix.
6. Season with ngoyong powder. When the mixture is cool, Wrap 1 tbsp in a lumpia wrapper.
7. Sealed with cornstarch paste.
8. Soak in prepared better, scraping once then fry in deep fat.
9. Remove until golden brown.