June 8, 2010
1 beef cube dissolved in 1 cup gata or second extractino (coconut milk)
2 cups squash, cubed
2 cups patola, sliced
1 small bundle kangkong, leaves and upper tender stems only.
4 pcs okra, sliced 1″ long
1 small bundle alugbati leaves
4 medium tomatoes
1 1/4 cup kakang gata or first extraction (coconut milk)
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1. In a saucepan, bring to a boil beef cube and coconut milk (second extraction).
2. Add squash, patola and kangkong stalks.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables.
4. Simmer for about 3 minutes before adding kakang gata.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 6-8 servings.