March 10, 2010
Kinilaw na Tuyom (Sea Urchin) Ingredients:
15-20 pieces fresh large sea urchins
4 tablespoons chopped onions
1/2 tablespoon chopped siling labuyo (chili pepper)
1/4 cup freshly squeezed calamansi juice
1/4 cup vinegar
Kinilaw na Tuyom (Sea Urchin) Procedures:
1. Put sea urchin in a pail with cover. Shake to remove or break the spines.
2. Tap each with a spoon to crack and open the shell.
3. Remove the black part of the meat.
4. Get the brown part of the meat and put in a bowl.
5. Add the remaining ingredients and blend well.