August 22, 2008
KINILAW NA PUSO NG SAGING INGREDIENTS
2 pcs. puso ng saging
1 pc. fried tofu cut into cubes
1 cup minced garlic
1 pc. onion sliced
4 tbsp cooking oil
2 cups water
KINILAW NA PUSO NG SAGING PROCEDURES
1. Peel the hard pard of puso ng saging. Cut the soft part into thin slices.
2. Add salt and squeeze until the juice is extracted then set aside.
3. Mix the tofu, onion and calamansi.
4. In a hot pan, put oil and saute the garlic until golden brown. Add tofu.
5. Season with salt and hot chili to taste.
6. Add puso ng saging and mix until tender and cook.
* It is best served hot.