August 2, 2009
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup buttermilk
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)
1/4 cup diced carrot
2 tablespoons minced onionsProcedures
- Cabbage and carrots must be finely diced. (I use fine shredder disc on food processor ) .
- Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
- Using regular blade on food processor process remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.