July 13, 2010
1 kilo pork cubed
1 kilo chicken, cut into cubes
1 cup pineapple chunks
1 cup pickle relish
1 cup vienna sausage
1 cup raisins
1 cup green peas
8 eggs, beaten as binder for the mixture
extra eggs, beaten for the individual molds
1. Heat oil in a pan and saute the pork and chicken separately. Allow to cool and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix pineapple chunks, pickle relish, sausage raisins, green peas, pork and chicken. Mix thoroughly.
3. Add the beaten eggs and mix some more.
4. Place the mixture in individual molds.
5. Add one beaten egg per mold.
6. Steam until done.