December 5, 2010
- 1 lb chicken’s large intestine (well cleaned)
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp whole pepper corn
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 to 6 pieces dried bay leaves
- 4 cups water
- soy sauce
- cooking oil
- Clean the intestines then set aside.
- Pour the water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
- Put-in the salt, whole pepper corn, and dried bay leaves
- Add the large intestines then simmer for a few minutes
- Add vinegar then simmer until the intestines are tender (about 30 minutes). Set aside until the temperature goes down.
- Skewer the intestine (about 3 to 4 pieces per skewer)
- Grill the intestine while basting with the mixture of cooking oil, banana catsup, and soy sauce
- Serve with vinegar and chili dip