August 1, 2008
Inihaw na Bangus Ingredients
1 large bangus (milkfish), cleaned and deboned
1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
1/4 cup onions, chopped finely
2 stalks spring onions, chopped
3 pcs calamansi, halved
salt and pepper
lemon wedges for garnishing
Inihaw na Bangus Procedures
1. In a small bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, onions and spring onions. Set aside.
2. Rub calamansi on the external and internal parts of the fish, making sure that it is soaked through with juice. Sprinkle fish inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff the fish (through its back opening) with the tomato-onion mixture.
4. Wrap the fish in foil to prevent its juices from dripping. Grill over live coals for 10-15 minutes on each side.
5. Garnish with lemon wedges before serving.