March 3, 2010
Groggy Chicken Ingredients:
1/4 kilo chicken, cut into pieces
2 cups lambanog
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon ground pepper
chili powder and salt to taste
2 eggs, beaten
oil for deep-frying
Groggy Chicken Procedures:
1. Marinate the chicken in lambanog for at least 2 hours, or up to 1 day
2. In a bowl, combine flour, pepper, chili powder, and salt.
3. Drain the chicken then mix with the beaten eggs.
4. Heat oil for frying.
5. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour mixture until completely coated.
6. Fry in the hot oil until crisp and golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
7. Serve with mayonnaise as dip