March 3, 2010
Grilled Chicken Adobo Ingredients:
3/4 kilo chicken thighs
1 cup soy sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup vinegar
3 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon whole peppercorns
Grilled Chicken Adobo Procedures:
1. In a deep pan, combine the soy sauce, water, vinegar, honey, garlic, bay leaf, and peppercorns. Bring to a boil over medium heat then add the chicken.
2. Cover, put at low heat, and cook for 30-40 minutes.
3. Remove the chicken from the pan. combine boiling the sauce until only 1 1/2 cups are left.
4. Charcoal-grill the cooked chicken until golden brown and crisp, about 15 minutes.
5. Serve with the thickened adobo suace.