August 29, 2009
FISH BALLS INGREDIENTS:
2 cups flaked fish
4 tbsp flour
fresh or evaporated milk
2 tbsp kinchay or spring onion stalks, finely chopped
oil for sauteing
salt and pepper to taste
FISH BALLS PROCEDURES:
1. In a bowl, mix flaked fish, flour and milk. Add salt and pepper, kinchay or spring onions.
2. Refrigerate mixture until it is firm and sticky.
3. Form mixture into small balls.
4. Boil water in a saucepan. Drop balls into the water, remove, then saute in oil until brown. Serve fish balls with sweet-and-sour sauce.
5. To make sauce; Combine soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.