July 15, 2015
EGGPLANT SALAD INGREDIENTS
½ kilogram eggplant
1 coconut, grated (2 if coconuts are small)
150 ml mildly sour vinegar
5 tablespoons sliced onions
5 tablespoons crushed ginger
3 tablespoons bell pepper
EGGPLANT SALAD PROCEDURE
1. Boil eggplants.
2. Remove from heat and mash using a fork, taking care not to do it too finely.
3. Drain excess water using a colander.
4. Crush grated coconut in vinegar and set aside extracted coconut milk.
5. Put pan over low heat.
6. Put in eggplant and add 50 ml water.
7. Upon boiling. Pour in coconut milk and turn off stove.
8. Add all other ingredients and season with salt and MSG.
9. Stir a bit, then remove from pan and serve.
ESTIMATED COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES