June 4, 2010
Dinuguang Manok Ingredients:
1 cup pig intestines, cleaned, boiled and finely chopped
1/2 cup tomatoes, sliced
2 cups finely chopped chicken meat
1/2 cup sliced onions
1/2 cup vinegar (sukang iloko)
1 heat garlic, finely choopped
1 cup chicken blood, mixed in
1 cup water
1 laurel leaf
salt to taste
pepper to taste
Dinuguang Manok Procedures:
1. Saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
2. Add the finely chopped chicken meat and the intestines; mix.
3. Cover and allow to cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the vinegar, salt, pepper, laurel leaf, oregano and allow to simmer until the meat is tender.
5. Add the chicken blood diluted in water.
6. Allow to simmer for 10 more minutes. Serve hot.