May 20, 2011
Diguang Albay Ingredients:
2 coconuts, meat grated
4 cups water
2 chickens, cut into serving portions
1 head garlic, minced
2 small onions, sliced
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1 cup chicken blood
6 bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo)
Dinuguang Albay Procedures:
1. Pour water into the grated coconut meat and extract the milk; set aside.
2. In a pot, combine the chicken, garlic, onions, salt, pepper chicken blood. Add the coconut milk last.
3. Cook while stirring continuously.
4. Allow the mixture to thicken.
5. Add the bird’s eye chili and allow to cook for 5 minutes more.