September 26, 2008
1 cup rice washing
2 cups squash, cubed
4 medium-size, tomatoes, quartered
1 cup patani (local beans)
2 cups malunggay fruit, skinned then sliced into 1/2-inch lengths
2 medium-size eggplants
1 ampalaya (bitter melon), sliced into squares
1 bangus (milkfish), fried or broiled
1. Pour the rice washing in a pot.
2. Add the squash, tomatoes and patani. Bring to a boil.
3. Allow the vegetables and rice washing to simmer for 5 minutes more. Add the rest of the vegetables.
4. Adjust eh seasoning if needed. Allow to simmer for several more minutes.
5. Add the fish. Simmer for 2 more minutes.