May 30, 2010
1 kilo pork liver
1 kilo lean pork
5 tbsps cooking oil
2 tbsps garlic
1 tsp black pepper
3 pcs bay leaf
1/2 cup vinegar
2 tsps salt
1. Cut pork liver and lean pork into serving size. Set aside.
2. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan.
3. Saute garlic until light brown in color.
4. Add the lean pork. Continue to saute until the sauce is reduced. Then add the pork liver.
5. Season with black pepper and bay leaf.
6. Add the vinegar. Do not stir once vinegar has been added.
7. Once the mixture is boiling, reduce the fire and let simmer until the sauce is reduced.
8. Season with salt.
Makes 10-12 servings.