December 1, 2009
CRISPY WINGS WITH CHILLI CHEESE DIP INGREDIENTS:
600 grams chicken wings (10 pieces)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons calamansi juice
2 tablespoons chilli sauce
1 teaspoon ground rosemary
1 tablespoon sugar
1 pack 7 grams AJINOMOTO GINISA All Purpose Seasoning Mix
1/4 teaspoon AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
1 1/2 cups flour
2 beaten eggs
1 1/2 cup Japanese breadcrumbs
Cooking oil for deep frying
1/4 cup cream cheese
3/4 cup all purpose cream
2 tablespoons chopped spring onions
1/4 teaspoon cayenne ground pepper
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Garlic
CRISPY WINGS WITH CHILLI CHEESE DIP PROCEDURES:
1. Combine soy sauce, calamansi juice, chilli sauce,rosemary and sugar. Sprinkle AJINOMOTO GINISA All Purpose Seasoning Mix and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Blend well. Rub blended mixture with chicken wings and marinate overnight.
2. Dredge in flour, dip in beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
3. In hot oil, deep fry coated chicken wings until golden brown.
4. Drain in kitchen paper towels.
5. Serve with cheese dip.
6. Prepare cheese dip, combine cream cheese, all purpose cream,spring onions, ground pepper, soy sauce and AJI-SHIO Seasoning Mix with Garlic
7. Plus in a blender. Blend until it reaches a thick creamy consistency.
Contributed by: Jenny Valencia