July 11, 2008
8 1/2 tbsp. corn flour
2 1/2 tbsp. mongo flour
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp. salt
flavoring cheese or barbecue
knife, chopping board, stainer, stainless casserole, laddle, measuring cup/spoon, plastic bag, carajay, aluminum plate, basin, solar dryer, steamer, grinder
1. Grind mongo and corn separately until fine.
2. Mix 8 1/2 tbsp. corn flour and 2 1/2 tbsp. mongo flour.
3. Add water and salt. Blend well.
4. Measure 3-4 tbsp. of the mixtures and spread thinly in an aluminum plate.
5. Steam for 5-10 minutes.
6. Cut the steamed dough according to desired shape.
7. Dry in solar dryer for 1-2 hours.
8. Deep fry until golden brown. Drain.
9. Sprinkle or coat with flavoring barbecue or cheese.
10. Pack in plastic bag. Seal.