August 3, 2013
1 14 oz. bag dessicated coconut (or sweetened coconut flakes)
1/2 cup butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 can condensed milk
- Cut up 1 butter stick (equivalent to 1/2 cup) into small pieces and cream the butter with a fork by pressing down on the small pieces until soft.
- When butter is soft, add the vanilla and mix with the creamed butter.
- Add the eggs one by one. Beat each egg as added in the bowl and mix with the creamed butter.
- Add the condensed milk and mix. Use an electric mixer to make this process easier and to make sure that the butter is fully mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the coconut and mix.
- Put the batter in muffin molds. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Enjoy your macaroons!