September 2, 2010
Chicken with Mango Ingredients:
1 small chicken, dressed then sliced into serving pieces
2 pcs. half ripe mango (manabalang), meat removed and cubed
1/2 cup chicken stock
salt to taste
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 head garlic, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
Chicken with Mango Procedures:
1. Heat oil in a pan and saute onion and garlic.
2. Add the chicken pieces and saute some more.
3. Add the mango cubes and allow to simmer.
4. Season with salt. Allow to simmer until cooked.
5. Add the red and green bell pepper; mix and allow to simmer some more until cooked.