October 22, 2009
CHICKEN MACARONI SALAD INGREDIENTS
1/5 kilo macaroni noodles
2 to 3 pieces, medium sized carrots
1 big chicken breast
500 ml of mayonnaise
1 can (836 g) pineapple chunks or tidbits
1 big white onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
3 hardboiled eggs, diced
1 cup diced cheddar cheese
1/2 cup raisins
salt and pepper to taste
CHICKEN MACARONI SALAD PROCEDURES
1.Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
2. In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked.
3. Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
4. Boil chicken breast in water with salt. Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
5. Drain pineapple chunks or tidbits.
6. Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Refrigerate, then serve.