August 21, 2009
CHICKEN AFRITADA INGREDIENTS:
1 kilo of Chicken
½ kilo potatoes (peeled and quartered)
1 small head of garlic (minced)
1 big onion (diced)
1 red bell pepper (quartered)
1 green bell pepper (quartered)
1 cup of green peas
1 cup of carrots (cut diagonally)
2 cups chicken stock or chicken cubes
1 cup tomato sauce
Salt & Pepper
CHICKEN AFRITADA PROCEDURES:
1. In a casserole, fry chicken until slightly brown and set aside.
2. Sauté garlic and onion.
3. Pour in the stock/cubes and tomato sauce.
4. Bring to a boil and add in chicken.
5. Simmer until chicken is cooked.
6. Add in potatoes, simmer it until it’s tender.
7. Add in bell pepper and season with salt & pepper.
8. Add in breadcrumbs and thicken sauce.
9. Serve hot.