July 11, 2008
* 3 lbs of chicken, already cut up
* 1/2 cup of vinegar
* 1 tablespoon of salt
* 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
* 1 small bay leaf
* 3 cloves of garlic, minced
* 1/4 cup of water
* 1 cup of drained pineapple ( tidbits )
* 1 medium of quartered tomato
Servings: 5 to 6
Cooking time: About 45 minutes
Filipino Chicken Adobo With Pineapple Cooking Instructions
* Place the first seven of ingredients listed above in a apot and simmer covered for 30 minutes until the chicken is tender.
* Add all the tomatoes and pineapples and cook uncovered until the liquid is reduced to half.