July 11, 2008
* 1 cup of soy sauce
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 2 tablespoon of white vinegar
* 1/4 regular-size onion
* 2 slices of fresh ginger
* 2 bay leaves
* 8 half-chicken breast
* Remove the skin from all the chicken breast and rinse.
* After rinsing, place them in pan.
* Add 2 cloves of garlic and 2 slices of ginger.
* Add the onion, bay leaves, soy sauce, white vinegar, and a couple drops of salt and pepper.
* Cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
* Reduce heat to 150 degress and cook for another 20 minutes